Saturday 6 May 2017

Three Weeks

                        
 
Happy three weeks baby boy!

Tomorrow you would have been 38 weeks gestation.

I hold your tiny, perfect little body and find it hard to fathom that you should still be on the inside.

You are thriving and it brings me so much joy... Life feels so far removed from even two weeks ago when I fought against frustrated tears that I couldn't even keep you awake to feed you properly.

You are still a little sleepyhead, but you demand your food now, and this week you topped your birth weight!

You are now 6lbs 6oz!

You are SO loved. The girls adore you, and Jonas can't get enough of his "baby Eeyas".

        
   
Happy three weeks little one!

                         
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!