Thursday 14 January 2016

Winter Loves // #savouringtheseason

Homemade soup; crisp, cold walks; winter's florals; wooly hats and ice-kissed noses. These are the pictures that have filled the instagram hash-tag this week, and have helped me along with my little lesson in learning to love this season.

Thank you for helping me.

One of the things I love about #savouringtheseason is that it forces me to stop and actually savour (funny that!) the beauties of each season. It's easy in spring, summer and autumn, but winter is a little more on the challenging side, but its happening.

I am learning to love these icy months...


And you are all clearly loving it too! Some favourites from this week... (click on the links below to follow these lovely accounts!)


Middle: L to R: @nina_nixon // @fableandfolk // @littlejampotlife

The Linky, this week, was full of winter walks and icy adventures! So many fun memories and beautiful photos! My favourite, though, was this beautiful post by Charly at PODcast... Beautifully written, and the photos are something else!! Why not go take a peek?

Don't forget to link up all posts winter to the Linky below!

Just link up your seasonal posts here!


Here are the rules!

1. Link up your post
2. Pop across to at least two other posts, read and leave a comment

It's that simple!

Savouring the Season is all about celebrating the season we find ourselves in...whether it be recipes, crafts, outdoor adventures or reflections on life, link up and share some comment love! And don't forget to grab a badge! (from the sidebar on the right >>>)




This linky list is not open yet. It will open for new entries in 5 hrs, 13 min (1/14/2016 6:00 AM Europe - Greenwich Mean Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...


2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are enjoying this season. I have been pruning my appletrees today for a few hours!😀

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!