Monday 16 November 2015

Baby Tales {Five Months}




I'm finding it really hard to believe that we're only a month away from the half-year mark... where have these five months gone? I genuinely believe that we've each child we've had, the time has flown by even quicker. And I know now we have totally removed ourselves from newborn zone and have fallen headlong into babyville.

But oh! How I love Babyville!

I love the leg rolls, the bubbling giggles, the cooing, the chubby cheeks, the beaming smile and just the joy this little man brings us. As he gets a bit more robust, he's less susceptible to attacks of love from the older two, and has already mastered the art of the vice-grip hair-pull. I have to work hard to stop myself from chuckling and saying to them "it serves you right!". Poor little man has put up with 5 months of being prodded and poked, pushed and pulled, and he's beginning to get his own back!

It doesn't help though, when the play gets a bit rough-and-tumble and I tell the girls to tone it down a bit, when they respond, "But Mama! He likes it" and I catch a glimpse of the biggest grin on his face.

You're not helping me out Jonas!

This month you have mastered the art of rolling. You've actually been doing it for about a week and a half now... and I keep finding you on your tummy, but I only actually saw you do it for the first time today! You are a speedy little man... one blink, and you miss it!

This week you have also discovered the joys of the Jumperoo... you haven't yet figured out how to bounce, but you're loving just spinning circles and exploring all the little bits and bobs to play with round the side. If you're anything like your sisters, this will be your favourite toy for the next couple of months, and will buy Mama precious time to get jobs done around the house!

You are such a joy, little Jonas. The most laid back, contented and happy little man and I am loving getting to know your little personality! You are sociable, and cheery and amenable and just fit right in to our little family. We've already forgotten what life was like before you were born. You are much adored by all of us, and we love you very very much!

Happy five months little man xxx

2 comments:

  1. Clare your little Jones is so cute .and sooooo much looks like Louises little girls .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous little man. Sounds like you're embracing every moment Claire. So lovely. x x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!